01-31-2013 08:59 AM
If you are getting error within the spooler, that is a windows issue. Here is a link you can follow that may help.
Let me know what happens.
Please mark a reply "ACCEPTED AS SOLUTION" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
03-15-2013 01:04 PM
I wanted to check in and see if this problem was still occuring with your Windows 7 PC. If so, then please take a look at the steps in the thread found here.
Let me know the results.
I am not an HP employee.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)