11-19-2012 05:39 PM - edited 11-19-2012 05:47 PM
How to adjust print size on HP 7510 All-in-One? Print is way too small, especially printing from Internet. Cannot find options for scaling... the "shrink-to-fit" option is NOT checked in IE page setup options. (using Windows 7, IE9, and Chrome)
11-19-2012 05:47 PM
Have you tried to change font sizes from application(s) ? For internet, which browser are you using, you can always use larger fonts to print. This is for Firefox:
(a) Click FireFox,
(b) Move cursor to Print,
(c) Select Print Preview
At the top of the screen you can see "Scale" and you can change from there. Similar ways for IE.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series