09-16-2013 04:32 AM
I have HP Laserjet 1213nf MFP printer. When I try to print any .pdf files from Acrobat reader or any other PDF reader, printer prints very very faint as compared with screen. I have tried variuos options like "Print As Image", Enabling / Disabling options related to Page, Resolution in Acrobat but still it prints very faint. Can someone help to resolve this issue?
09-17-2013 07:35 AM
09-17-2013 11:05 PM
Thanks for reply. It happens only while printing any pdf files whether it is from Acrobat reader or Foxitreader. It prints well from all other applications too like OpenOffice, IE etc. Issue was very erretic that I have another printer of the same make and I interchanged the tonners and tried to print the same file on both. It was printing properly on both so I again reverted back the tonners and I was facing the same issue. I replaced another tonner and it wokrs well. So I just don't know whether it was tonner that was the culprit.
Thanks for your support.
09-18-2013 07:37 AM
09-19-2013 07:06 AM
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series