Question

Honor Student
dns-pp
Message 1 of 6 (212 Views)

Printer HP1213nf prints PDF files very faint

Hello,

I have HP Laserjet 1213nf MFP printer. When I try to print any .pdf files from Acrobat reader or any other PDF reader, printer prints very very faint as compared with screen. I have tried variuos options like "Print As Image", Enabling / Disabling options related to Page, Resolution in Acrobat but still it prints very faint. Can someone help to resolve this issue?

Thanks,

PhD Student
Boston_RDSX
Message 2 of 6 (191 Views)

Re: Printer HP1213nf prints PDF files very faint

dns-pp,

I am sorry you are having this issue with your printouts being faint.

1.) Is the issue only in Adobe reader?

2.) What happens when you make a copy?

Signature
↙-----------How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved? ----------------↓
Honor Student
dns-pp
Message 3 of 6 (187 Views)

Hello,

Thanks for reply. It happens only while printing any pdf files whether it is from Acrobat reader or Foxitreader. It prints well from all other applications too like OpenOffice, IE etc. Issue was very erretic that I have another printer of the same make and I interchanged the tonners and tried to print the same file on both. It was printing properly on both so I again reverted back the tonners and I was facing the same issue. I replaced another tonner and it wokrs well. So I just don't know whether it was tonner that was the culprit.

Thanks for your support. 

PhD Student
Boston_RDSX
Message 4 of 6 (179 Views)

dns-pp,

1.) Is it working now?

2.) Those are the only two programs it won't print from?

Signature
↙-----------How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved? ----------------↓
Honor Student
dns-pp
Message 5 of 6 (173 Views)

1) Yes, It is working now.

2) Now it prints from all the softwares properly.

PhD Student
Boston_RDSX
Message 6 of 6 (166 Views)

dns-pp,

So I just want to make sure. Do you have any issues at the current moment or no?

Signature
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation