12-10-2013 03:08 PM
I have an All in one HP deskjet F300 series. I ran the diagnostic tests offered on the hp website, and everything came back ok. Every check was given a green light. The issue is that although there isn't any error notification, my computer is acknowledging that the door of the printer is "open". It isn't. Everything is shut tight and I can't seem to get the system to recognize it. I've shut down, opened and closed, unplugged, ran the diagnostics again, etc.
Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can get the phantom door shut within the system? It won't print because the computer thinks a door is open. Happened out of the blue.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Fixing Print Quality Problems for the HP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printers
- HP Printers - Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)