12-10-2013 03:08 PM
I have an All in one HP deskjet F300 series. I ran the diagnostic tests offered on the hp website, and everything came back ok. Every check was given a green light. The issue is that although there isn't any error notification, my computer is acknowledging that the door of the printer is "open". It isn't. Everything is shut tight and I can't seem to get the system to recognize it. I've shut down, opened and closed, unplugged, ran the diagnostics again, etc.
Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can get the phantom door shut within the system? It won't print because the computer thinks a door is open. Happened out of the blue.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)