08-17-2013 09:19 PM
I have a Photosmart C5580 and while scanning the printer began squeaking. Now it squeaks on every scan. If it was a car, I would oil it. Anyone have an idea what may be causing the squeak, how to stop it, and how to prevent it from returning?
08-19-2013 04:54 AM
I have the same problem I think. My PS-5510 is just over 1 year old and makes a terrible sound after printing. I took the machine apart and discovered that the transparant tubes within, are constipated with ink. Because of this constipation the tube-pump is stuck. I tried everything to find the spare part (the transparant tubes), but did not succeed with HP.
The search for the part within HP is a hell. I am now trying to get the part somewhere else. If anyone knows where I can find the original HP part, please let me know.
09-30-2013 07:32 AM
Hi Tim, thanks for the feedback. The tubes aren't typically something that is sold at the HP Part Store. Can I please ask if you've taken any photos of the tubes if you could please send them to me?, or post them here to the Forum?
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series