08-17-2013 09:19 PM
I have a Photosmart C5580 and while scanning the printer began squeaking. Now it squeaks on every scan. If it was a car, I would oil it. Anyone have an idea what may be causing the squeak, how to stop it, and how to prevent it from returning?
08-19-2013 04:54 AM
I have the same problem I think. My PS-5510 is just over 1 year old and makes a terrible sound after printing. I took the machine apart and discovered that the transparant tubes within, are constipated with ink. Because of this constipation the tube-pump is stuck. I tried everything to find the spare part (the transparant tubes), but did not succeed with HP.
The search for the part within HP is a hell. I am now trying to get the part somewhere else. If anyone knows where I can find the original HP part, please let me know.
09-30-2013 07:32 AM
Hi Tim, thanks for the feedback. The tubes aren't typically something that is sold at the HP Part Store. Can I please ask if you've taken any photos of the tubes if you could please send them to me?, or post them here to the Forum?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)