02-29-2012 09:34 AM
Occasionally all printers on local network will stop accepting print jobs. Looking at the printer status it will display the status "opening". Restarting the print spooler seems to solve the problem. Any ideas of where this "opening" status might be coming from? I've used a WMI explorer to try and find out what the available printer status' are, but "opening" isn't one of them. Any help would be appreciated!
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series