02-29-2012 09:34 AM
Occasionally all printers on local network will stop accepting print jobs. Looking at the printer status it will display the status "opening". Restarting the print spooler seems to solve the problem. Any ideas of where this "opening" status might be coming from? I've used a WMI explorer to try and find out what the available printer status' are, but "opening" isn't one of them. Any help would be appreciated!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)