01-09-2013 09:09 PM
According to this document, this printer is not supported in windows 8. They are recommending that you upgrade. Please see the below link for more information.
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as Accepted Solution
03-28-2013 07:48 AM
I understand that you’re looking for drivers for your printer. I would try using an alternate driver. I would take a look at this post for assistance.
Let me know how it goes.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)