06-04-2012 05:53 AM
Officejet Pro 8500. printer is grabbing paper improperly and feeding it through at an angle. paper rips and printing is off page and askew. How can I fix this? thank you.
06-05-2012 08:19 PM
This document might offer some help:
I was a support engineer for HP.
If the advice resolved the situation, please mark it as a solution. Thank you.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series