10-17-2012 04:50 PM
HP Officejet 6500A Plus will not print black. Test pages print color just fine. All cartridges are HP and new. Ink levels are full. Troubleshooting states that everything is fine.
11-07-2012 02:38 PM
Also, try to manually clean the print head with a lint free cloth and water.
Please mark a reply "ACCEPTED AS SOLUTION" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Fixing Print Quality Problems for the HP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printers
- HP Printers - Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)