05-04-2014 02:04 PM
I have a hp laserjet pro 100 color mfp m175nw, using OS X 10.9.2. Screen tells me to open the rearside and remove paper but there is no paper to be seen, also not in the frontside. I have tried to reboot again and again but the warning appears right away.
Anybody out there who can help me?
05-06-2014 05:18 PM
Welcome to the HP Forums!
I understand your Laserjet 100 color mfp m175nw. I will do my best to assist you! Please follow this entire HP document on The Attention Light Blinks and a 'Paper Jam' Message Displays on the Control Panel.
If you're still experiencing the same problem, then please contact HP technical support for further assistance. Click here to find out: HP Worldwide Contact.
05-06-2014 11:36 PM
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Fixing Print Quality Problems for the HP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printers
- HP Printers - Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)