07-06-2012 03:52 PM
I cannot copy from the glass on my HP Photosmart C410a. I get a message on the little screen on the printer saying that says "Document feeder jam. Reload document and then restart job". The automatic feeder works fine and prints well. There is no jam. I have opened the printer cartridge bay, opened the access panel in the back and checked the paper tray. All OK. I have a MacBook Pro and use Lion on OS 10. Any ideas? I would have signed on as complete idiot, but the name was already taken. I think a hammer might help.
07-06-2012 11:39 PM - edited 07-06-2012 11:41 PM
This is a duplicate post with the one here. I answered in the other post.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series