12-11-2013 01:30 PM
I admit it may just be user error; however previously to today photos have been printing out fine. Today as I'm trying to print out some 4x6's on hp photo paper, (don't want to to waste the ink trying something bigger) It prints about 75% of the photo and then sends a message to the computer saying it couldn't finish the print. Doesn't say why. Doesn't give me an option to figure out why. I made sure I was putting it in right and it printed a centimeter more. I checked the ink levels. They are fine. Any suggestions?
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Fixing Print Quality Problems for the HP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printers
- HP Printers - Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)