Question

Student
koalaroo
Message 1 of 2 (69 Views)

Printing a page

I have a HP 370 multi printer and printing a page takes 30 - 45 minutes to print. I have used print and scan doctor however it does not help. I have reset printer and PC and had no success it still takes time printing and does not print the page fully. Does this mean I have to buy a new printer?

HP Support Agent
SuperMario1
Message 2 of 2 (44 Views)

Re: Printing a page

Hello koalaroo,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

I understand the printer takes 30 minutes to print a page. I will do what I can to assist you. Please try these steps to first reset the printer:

1. While the printer is on, unplug the power cord from the printer, and its current electrical outlet.

2. Hold down the power button on the printer for 30 seconds, while it is unplugged. This drains all the electricity out of the machine.

3. Connect the one end of the power cord into the back of the printer.

4. Connect the other end to a direct wall outlet (not a surge protector or power strip). This will ensure the machine can obtain more electricity, since lack of electricity can generate issues like this.

5. Now, try to generate a copy.

If these steps do not resolve the issue, I would install the latest firmware on the printer. I have provided a document on how to update the printer: Getting the Latest Firmware and Product Updates

Try these steps and let me know what happens. Thanks!

Mario

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" next to it to say “Thanks” for helping!

Super Mario 1
I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation