10-17-2013 11:06 AM
Hello, in some cases you may have to go into the driver setting and tell the driver that this machine has the duplexing accessory. Also, you can try updating the firmware on the machine if it is not the latest version. Was the accessory installed after setting up the printer?
Hope this helps....
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series