01-02-2014 02:58 PM
Nothing I do with any of the service tools seem to have any effect on enabling scan to computer from hy HP Photosmart 7510 printer. It has worked in the past, but now will not allow me to enable it. I've reloaced the entire driver software to no avail. Help!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)