03-07-2014 03:35 PM
I recently upgraded my computer from Windows 8.0 to 8.1. Now my HP Deskjet 3915 will not print. I have removed the printer from my system and have disconnected printer from computer. Is there a driver update I can download and reinstall my printer? Or will this printer not work anymore with the new Windows 8.1 upgrade? HELP!
03-11-2014 10:40 AM
Welcome to the HP Forums, I hope you enjoy your experience! To help you get the most out of the HP Forums I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.
I see that you are having an issue with getting the printer drivers installed for your Deskjet printer on Windows 8.1.
I have done some research and it does appear that the drivers for the printer on Windows 8.1 do NOT exist. I do apologize for the inconvenience.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to write back.
Thank you for your time.
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
W a t e r b o y 71
I work on behalf of HP
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series