Question

KC4 Student
Student
KC4
Message 1 of 2 (142 Views)

Problems with my HP Deskjet 3915 printer

I recently upgraded my computer from Windows 8.0 to 8.1.  Now my HP Deskjet 3915 will not print.  I have removed the printer from my system and have disconnected printer from computer.  Is there a driver update I can download and reinstall my printer?  Or will this printer not work anymore with the new Windows 8.1 upgrade?  HELP!

HP Support Agent
Waterboy71
Message 2 of 2 (121 Views)

Re: Problems with my HP Deskjet 3915 printer

Hi KC4.

Welcome to the HP Forums, I hope you enjoy your experience! To help you get the most out of the HP Forums I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.

I see that you are having an issue with getting the printer drivers installed for your Deskjet printer on Windows 8.1.

I have done some research and it does appear that the drivers for the printer on Windows 8.1 do NOT exist.  I do apologize for the inconvenience.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to write back.

Thank you for your time.

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

W a t e r b o y 71
I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation