03-07-2014 03:35 PM
I recently upgraded my computer from Windows 8.0 to 8.1. Now my HP Deskjet 3915 will not print. I have removed the printer from my system and have disconnected printer from computer. Is there a driver update I can download and reinstall my printer? Or will this printer not work anymore with the new Windows 8.1 upgrade? HELP!
03-11-2014 10:40 AM
Welcome to the HP Forums, I hope you enjoy your experience! To help you get the most out of the HP Forums I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.
I see that you are having an issue with getting the printer drivers installed for your Deskjet printer on Windows 8.1.
I have done some research and it does appear that the drivers for the printer on Windows 8.1 do NOT exist. I do apologize for the inconvenience.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to write back.
Thank you for your time.
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
W a t e r b o y 71
I work on behalf of HP
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)