02-15-2013 06:13 AM
Since an update to the apple airport extreme dual, the printer doesn't work. The message is: "printer can not be contacted over the network.
I really need help and I'm not very good with this issues.
02-19-2013 09:36 AM
You can try to run the print and scan doctor and check the results.
Does it give you an error message when you try to print?
Please mark a reply "ACCEPTED AS SOLUTION" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series