02-15-2013 06:13 AM
Since an update to the apple airport extreme dual, the printer doesn't work. The message is: "printer can not be contacted over the network.
I really need help and I'm not very good with this issues.
02-19-2013 09:36 AM
You can try to run the print and scan doctor and check the results.
Does it give you an error message when you try to print?
Please mark a reply "ACCEPTED AS SOLUTION" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)