12-16-2013 05:17 AM
Hi there, apologies for the delay in responding. Do the photos print to the main tray or does the printer do nothing when you try and print from the photo tray? This support document contains step by step instructions for printing photos from your computer to the 6520 http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docnam
Post back if after trying this you're still having problems.
If my reply solved your problem please click on the Accepted Solution button so other Forum users may benefit from viewing the post.
I am an HP employee.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series