Reduce/enlarge when printing (1360 Views)
Honor Student
the70bru
Message 1 of 5 (1,360 Views)
Accepted Solution

Reduce/enlarge when printing

how do i enlarge or reduce a scanned or copied document on my officejet 6700 model h711n Product CN583A

Distinguished Professor
Shirlzz1
Message 2 of 5 (1,346 Views)

Re: Reduce/enlarge when printing

The copy settings can be access on the front panel of the printer and go into settings, then use the scroll button to find "resize and then use the right arrow key to change the resize selection. I pulled the manual for this Printer and on page 97 it mentions the reduced and enlarge features for scanning being tied to the printer control panel of the printer so you can try changing them form there.  Also should be able to make changes to the document is scan options pages 38-42 have some great info on scanning. I am including a link for this product's manual. http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c03227497.pdf

I am a former employee of HP...
How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved?
Honor Student
the70bru
Message 3 of 5 (1,341 Views)

Thanks so much!  I had looked in the manual but obviously missed it.

Student
silly101
Message 4 of 5 (1,287 Views)

Followed instructions on screen but no appropriate messages appeared on the printer.

Tried using the little "tool" button but it kept re-routing me to the computer screen.

I am going round in circles.

Distinguished Professor
Shirlzz1
Message 5 of 5 (1,251 Views)

Reduce/enlarge when printing

@silly101-- Do you have the same printer as mentioned in the thread started by the original author? What is it that you are trying to get the printer to do? If you have the same printer and problem as the above community member, did the instructions in the manual fail to help you fix the issue that you are having with the printer?
I am a former employee of HP...
How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved?
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation