02-04-2012 07:34 AM
Is your printing a separator page when any document is sent to printer ?
Please clarify those details, then we might be able to provide you any further suggestions.
However here are my suggestion which you may want to check and see it this helps you.
1.Go to Device and printer.
2.Right click on the printer icon and click on printer properties
3.Then click on Advance Tab-> You will see Separator Page tab.
4. a small windows open with the location of the file. Delete the following path, click ok to save the settings
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as "Accepted as Solution"
+++++Say thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post++++++
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
02-06-2012 01:39 AM - edited 02-06-2012 01:50 AM
My previous post was one of possible item which can print Separator page
I would like to know if this occurs only to specific application ?
Try printing a windows test page to check the results
Can you tell me what exactly it prints on the page when any document is sent to printer ?
Please clarify those details, then we might be able to provide you any further suggestions
11-12-2013 03:12 PM
When I switched to win 8.1 a blank separator page comes out after the 1st page in my Laserjet 2200D. The separator page in the properties box is blank. What gives? Is there an updated software?
11-14-2013 11:46 AM
I regret to inform you that all though I would have liked to have help, your Laserjet 2200D is a commercial product. My area of expertise is with consumer products and software.
My suggestion is for you to post your question on the HP Enterprise Business Community. I am sure one of the commercial folks would be happy to help.
Best of luck.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Sunshyn2005 - I work on behalf of HP
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series