12-17-2013 09:33 AM
Our M475 multifunction printer is able to scan to email or scan to a network folder. Generally, we use the touch screen on the printer to initiate the scans. However, it creates a single file for each page.
Can we set up this printer to scan multiple pages to a single file?
12-18-2013 07:37 AM
When creating a scanned document you must consider the file type of the final document.
For example flat image formats such as .BMP, .JPEG and .PNG cannot hold more than one image per document. That is not how these file types are intended to be used.
File types such as .PDF and .TIFF are smarter and can handle multiple pages per a single document.
If your goal is to create a single file for multiple scanned documents then you must use .PDF or .TIFF.
My HP Enterprise Profile
My Verizon Wireless profile
If you found this post helpful then please award it a Kudo (purple thumbs up) or even better mark it as the solution : )
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)