Question

Regents Professor
Message 1 of 3 (252 Views)

Scanning Multiple Pages on your HP PRINTER

[ Edited ]

Have you ever tried to scan multiple pages on your HP printer. 

Well now here is a answer that you have been waiting for. 

IF your printer DOES NOT have an AUTOMATIC DOCUMENT FEEDER (ADF), you will NOT be able to SCAN or COPY multiple pages. 

You will only be able to scan through the glass, and it accepts one page at a time. 

If you do not know what a ADF is, it is the section at the top of a printer that FEEDS paper through. 

**Click the KUDOS star on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Please mark a reply "ACCEPTED AS SOLUTION" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
Regents Professor
Message 2 of 3 (251 Views)

Re: Scanning Multiple Pages on HP Photosmart C8180 All-in-One Printer

I hope this give the community a better understanding on scanning multiple pages. 

**Click the KUDOS star on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Please mark a reply "ACCEPTED AS SOLUTION" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
Top Student
Message 3 of 3 (59 Views)

Re: Scanning Multiple Pages on HP Photosmart C8180 All-in-One Printer

Is this seriously true???

I have a 5530 with no ADF and I have been perusing the message boards, trying to figure out how to save multiple pages into a single document. I assumed I could because there is a check box option in the settings that says "Create a separate file for each scanned page" - why is this even an option if it's ALWAYS going to do that, whether the box is checked or not?

This is stupid. My old all-in-one had an ADF, but you could also scan each page in one at a time on the glass and save multiple pages into a single file that way. I really wish I hadn't wasted money on this printer.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation