12-09-2013 01:49 PM
I have installed a OfficeJet Pro 8600 printer. I am printing from D3 so I have to issue the command from within the program. I downloaded the Universal PCL5 drive but the command does not seem to work. The command that I am printing is "EC&l1H" . I have also tried char(27):"$l1H'
01-15-2014 01:24 PM
ESC&l1H should pick from tray 2 from the device. What happens when you use this command? Is the paper being selected from a different tray?
Note: esc&l4H will be tray 1 of the device and esc&l5H will be tray 3 of the device.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Fixing Print Quality Problems for the HP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printers
- HP Printers - Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)