12-09-2013 01:49 PM
I have installed a OfficeJet Pro 8600 printer. I am printing from D3 so I have to issue the command from within the program. I downloaded the Universal PCL5 drive but the command does not seem to work. The command that I am printing is "EC&l1H" . I have also tried char(27):"$l1H'
01-15-2014 01:24 PM
ESC&l1H should pick from tray 2 from the device. What happens when you use this command? Is the paper being selected from a different tray?
Note: esc&l4H will be tray 1 of the device and esc&l5H will be tray 3 of the device.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)