01-15-2014 01:26 PM
Can I get a new printer claim code? In trying to set up my new all-in-one, I printed the setup instructions on recycled paper and - because this printer is new to me - I had my paper in upside-down. Therefore the ever-important 'claim code' printed right over existing print on my recycled page. I have been unsuccessful in trying to get the printer to run that page again, and have tried all of the digits that I can think of in place of the section of the code that I cannot read.
How can I obtain a new claim code so that I can get this thing up and running?
01-15-2014 01:36 PM
You can find information in this link about printer claim code.
" Return to the Web Services menu on the printer control panel to remove and re-enable Web Services, and then print another information sheet to get your claim code."
Hope this help and enable you to print your claim code again
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)