06-18-2012 01:21 PM
I don't have any experience with this, but have you tried putting a single sheet on top of the normal printer paper and then print?
06-19-2012 09:50 AM
Thank you, Gordon. The Iron-on Transfer paper needs to pass straight through the printer rather than pulling from a bin and curving up to follow the printer path.
06-19-2012 11:48 AM
Actually, it should work by loading it in Tray 1. Please see this article:
- If you have a front-loading printer (HP Deskjet Printer, HP Officejet Pro printer), load the transfer paper with the HP logo side facing up (see Figure 3).Figure 3: View of front load printer
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series