Question

Honor Student
SucciFC
Message 1 of 4 (3,163 Views)

Single sheet manual feed printing HP 8600

I need to single sheet feed iron-on transfer paper with my HP OfficeJet Pro 8600.

OS is Windows Vista

How do I do this?

Professor
Gordon_H
Message 2 of 4 (3,153 Views)

Re: Single sheet manual feed printing HP 8600

Hi SucciFC,

I don't have any experience with this, but have you tried putting a single sheet on top of the normal printer paper and then print?

:smileyhappy: If I have helped in any way, just click the Kudos star on the left. Also, if your issue has been resolved, don't forget to select Accept as Solution :smileyhappy:
Honor Student
SucciFC
Message 3 of 4 (3,147 Views)

Thank you, Gordon. The Iron-on Transfer paper needs to pass straight through the printer rather than pulling from a bin and curving up to follow the printer path.

Professor
Gordon_H
Message 4 of 4 (3,141 Views)

Actually, it should work by loading it in Tray 1. Please see this article:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&docname=bpa00482

Specifically:

Load the HP Iron-On T-shirt Transfers in your printer so the design will print on the side without the HP Logo.
  • If you have a front-loading printer (HP Deskjet Printer, HP Officejet Pro printer), load the transfer paper with the HP logo side facing up (see Figure 3).
    Figure 3: View of front load printer

:smileyhappy: If I have helped in any way, just click the Kudos star on the left. Also, if your issue has been resolved, don't forget to select Accept as Solution :smileyhappy:
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation