10-01-2013 12:02 PM
I have an HP Photosmart c4480 AiO, which has printed well for many years with my Mac devices running OSX 10 and IOS 7, but recently started to print very slowly. As recommended by HP, I updated my Mac apps then deselected and reselected the printer to no effect. I uninstalled and reinstalled the HP software, but again to no effect. One of the HP support sites made reference to a faulty power supply. Does any one have a possible solution?
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Fixing Print Quality Problems for the HP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printers
- HP Printers - Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)