03-18-2012 11:00 AM - edited 03-19-2012 08:57 PM
I am having problem printing ( hp pro 8500A premium), it does show "Now Printing" but no luck at all.
I have to restart my printer to do so.
And when I reboot the printer, why it takes about 5 minutes to go over all the initialization.
04-10-2012 09:17 AM
I am having exactly the same issue. I have tried all resets, to no avail. I even tried one where you cut printer off, turn it back on and hold the button for 5 seconds, and then do the Top Left, Bottom Left, Top Left, Top Left touch, and to no avail. Are they any other solutions out there?
It gets frustrating having to turn the printer on and off!
04-10-2012 10:31 PM
I'm having the same problem as well. If you google the issue, it seems there are MANY people with the issue and nobody has seemed to get it resolved.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)