03-18-2012 11:00 AM - edited 03-19-2012 08:57 PM
I am having problem printing ( hp pro 8500A premium), it does show "Now Printing" but no luck at all.
I have to restart my printer to do so.
And when I reboot the printer, why it takes about 5 minutes to go over all the initialization.
04-10-2012 09:17 AM
I am having exactly the same issue. I have tried all resets, to no avail. I even tried one where you cut printer off, turn it back on and hold the button for 5 seconds, and then do the Top Left, Bottom Left, Top Left, Top Left touch, and to no avail. Are they any other solutions out there?
It gets frustrating having to turn the printer on and off!
04-10-2012 10:31 PM
I'm having the same problem as well. If you google the issue, it seems there are MANY people with the issue and nobody has seemed to get it resolved.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series