Question

Honor Student
suleymanov_ayda
Message 1 of 4 (145 Views)
Accepted Solution

Trouble: absence of duplex printing dialog window in a Windows 8 (HP LJ P1102)

Hello!

I'm using HP LaserJet P1102 on Windows 8 Professional (x64).

When I'm choosing "Duplex printing" mode in printer Options, after priting starts there is no duplex printing dialog window (such as in a picture).

So I can't use this mode and iniciate printing second part of pages.

How can I solve the problem?

Thank You!

Associate Dean
Shane_R
Message 2 of 4 (129 Views)

I don't have a full solution, but I do know of a work around. Print just the odd pages first. Then run the paper through again to get the even pages. Make sure to place the paper in the printer with the text facing down as it prints on the side facing up. Hope this helps.
-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Signature
Associate Dean
Shane_R
Message 3 of 4 (112 Views)

I'm sorry. It looks like I may have spoken too soon. Make sure that you have the printers full feature driver installed. When I last checked, the driver hadn't been released yet, but it looks like it's out. I'll link the driver below. Let me know if that works or not.

HP LaserJet Full Feature Software and Driver
-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Signature
Honor Student
suleymanov_ayda
Message 4 of 4 (109 Views)

Re: Trouble: absence of duplex printing dialog window in a Windows 8 (HP LJ P1102)

[ Edited ]

Share_R, thank You very much!

It really works.

Before I used "Drivers only" package.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation