05-04-2014 01:53 PM
New OfficeJet 6700. Latest drivers for OS 10.9 Mavericks downloaded. With two sided printing on I cannot get the printer to print for long side stapled. It always reverts to short side stapled so the back side is upside-down. Help.
05-06-2014 04:52 PM
Welcome to the HP Forums!
I understand your Officejet 6700 will not print on both sides using the long side feature. I will do my best to assist you! I would recommend following this entire HP document on Printing on Both Sides of the Paper (Duplexing). Try changing the "Print settings" on your computer.
Please post your results, as I will be looking forward to hearing from you.
Have a great night!
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series