12-12-2013 09:50 AM
I just hooked up a Laserjet 5200tn to my system via USB. I can not print from my 2nd work station. I am using IMacs on OSX 10.6.8. The printer is showing up in the print dialog box and can be selected. The printer icon appears in the dock and "the file loads and then goes to "connecting to printer". Then nothing prints. I have another printer connected the same way and it prints fine. Can any one help me?
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series