11-14-2013 09:04 AM
I have several 8600 Plus printers that are connected via USB to Windows 7 64bit Dell 990s. When the computers boot my other network installed printers (pushed via group policy) come up offline. If I restart the print spooler they come online or if I disconnect the USB cable to the 8600 printer when the computer is booted they come up online. It is only when the 8600 printer is connected that my other networked printers come up offline. The same problem occurs with 7500A printers but not with some of my other laserjets (P1006) or older officejets (6310). Any ideas?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)