11-14-2013 09:04 AM
I have several 8600 Plus printers that are connected via USB to Windows 7 64bit Dell 990s. When the computers boot my other network installed printers (pushed via group policy) come up offline. If I restart the print spooler they come online or if I disconnect the USB cable to the 8600 printer when the computer is booted they come up online. It is only when the 8600 printer is connected that my other networked printers come up offline. The same problem occurs with 7500A printers but not with some of my other laserjets (P1006) or older officejets (6310). Any ideas?
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Fixing Print Quality Problems for the HP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printers
- HP Printers - Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)