01-06-2013 08:59 AM
I am unable to print on my HP Deskjet 3520. When I send a document to print, I receive an "Error - printing" message. I have downloaded the print and scan doctor but it found nothing wrong with the printer. I have made the deskjet my default printer but that did not work either. I am using Windows Vista Business (version 6 I think).
01-07-2013 05:08 PM
What is the exact error message you are getting?
01-16-2013 04:41 PM
With just an error-printing i suspect the printer is offline:
Give the steps outlined a try and let us know if it helps.
Best of Luck!
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series