04-16-2014 07:59 AM
I have the same issue and i dont have the setup cartridges anymore since i threw them
I've tried to do a semi full restart with no further success. Please help!
05-26-2014 03:13 AM
You have a DJ 3070a, right? I'm going to send you a private message (check out envelope at top right)
06-13-2014 03:14 AM
Did you use the SETUPs that came with the printer?
06-16-2014 05:29 AM
No, have'nt tried that because the printer is more than 3 years old, and it should have been used as a spare printer for our users at home.
It bothers me, that I may have to throw it out, because it cannot be used without using the setup cartridges first...
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Fixing Print Quality Problems for the HP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printers
- HP Printers - Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)