07-10-2013 11:27 AM
On an Officejet Pro L7580 I'm getting narrow vertical black lines on the image when I print photos. These do not appear on the sheet when printing documents or graphics or scanned images, only within the photo itself when it is printed. Printheads have been changed, the unit unplugged ('reset') alignment carried out, etc. etc.
The original jpg files look clean, ie. no vertical lines can be seen on the original image when viewed on the monitor prior to printing.
07-11-2013 10:09 AM
I would suggest doing a hard reset with the printer first.
Unplug the power cord from the printer and wall
Take out the toner/cartridges
Wait 30 sec
Plug the power cord back into the printer and wall (Make sure the printer is plugged into the wall and not a surge protector)
Insert the toner/cartridges back into the printer
Let me know the outcome
12-17-2014 09:47 PM - edited 12-17-2014 09:56 PM
I have reset the hp Officejet pro 8600 Plus printer following the recommended steps. I sitll get evenly spaced vertical lines about one inch apart through every photo. HELP!
I also removed each cartridge, shook it and replaced it.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series