07-10-2013 11:27 AM
On an Officejet Pro L7580 I'm getting narrow vertical black lines on the image when I print photos. These do not appear on the sheet when printing documents or graphics or scanned images, only within the photo itself when it is printed. Printheads have been changed, the unit unplugged ('reset') alignment carried out, etc. etc.
The original jpg files look clean, ie. no vertical lines can be seen on the original image when viewed on the monitor prior to printing.
07-11-2013 10:09 AM
I would suggest doing a hard reset with the printer first.
Unplug the power cord from the printer and wall
Take out the toner/cartridges
Wait 30 sec
Plug the power cord back into the printer and wall (Make sure the printer is plugged into the wall and not a surge protector)
Insert the toner/cartridges back into the printer
Let me know the outcome
12-17-2014 09:47 PM - edited 12-17-2014 09:56 PM
I have reset the hp Officejet pro 8600 Plus printer following the recommended steps. I sitll get evenly spaced vertical lines about one inch apart through every photo. HELP!
I also removed each cartridge, shook it and replaced it.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)