07-28-2012 02:53 PM
This may help:
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
10-04-2013 05:02 PM
I have the same question. My print settings include a "Real Life Technologies" option - either yes or no.
The HP.com and the user's manual have noting about this. Where can I find a definition of this technology and what it does? since this was added to my print settings, I would imagine there would be an entry somewhere.
So, please help me understand exactly what HP Real Life Technologies does.
10-07-2013 01:41 PM
Hello Umrk, I see you are looking for some information on Real Life Technologies software.
I have found this document for you to look at to find out more about it.
I hope this helps you.
Definitions of Printing Preferences in HP Photosmart Software - (see under Real Life Digital Photography)
10-09-2013 08:49 AM
You are very welcome, Umrk. If you have any further questions or need assistance in the future, please feel free to come back to the HP forums!
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series