11-27-2012 11:43 AM
We have an hp laser jet P2055dn and started getting this error message yeserday: 49 Err 46C082E
If we turn the printer off and back on, it will print the document we were trying to print. Can anyone tell me what this error is, and how to correct it?
We're using Windows XP.
The day before, we added another computer to our network and the computer guy changed the name of the printer, but it was working ok for part of the morning after that.
It also started printing a watermark from a computer that was already set up. It says "none".
Thanks so much!!
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Fixing Print Quality Problems for the HP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printers
- HP Printers - Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)