01-09-2013 03:35 AM
I cannot use my printer i.e. laserjet 1018 after i upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 8.
Your website is saying that driver for Windows 8 will be available by late 2012.
But its 2013 and still no driver.
Please inform by when I can expect a windows 8 driver for hp lasjet 1018?
01-09-2013 08:28 AM
Just try this link, hope you can download win 8 driver .
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)