05-01-2012 05:21 PM
My printer: HP Deskjet 2050a. My printer was printing in color, but now it is not. I changed the color ink cartridge, but that did not help. It still will not print in color.
02-05-2013 08:03 AM
@dj2, you may have changed to "grayscale" printing and may not know it. Try to uninstall the printer software and drivers and see if helps.
@personalty, you may have did the same thing (dj2) done. Go to your printer preferences and check to see if "print in all black" is ENABLED or DISABLED. Also check for "grayscale" is on. If you have any issue, just uninstall and re-install the software.
Please mark a reply "ACCEPTED AS SOLUTION" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
08-21-2014 11:45 AM
Hello everyone, and welcome to the HP Forums.
I see you are running into ink output issues. I would love to try and help you, but I do need a little information first. I am linking a few HP Support documents below that will show you how to find your product number. Also, please include which operating system you are using. Also, if you're using Windows, please include whether your operating system is 32-bit or 64-bit. With this information and the product number we can provide you with accurate information.
How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
Mac OS X: How Do I Find Which Mac OS X Version Is on My Computer?
Which Windows operating system am I running?
Is the Windows Version on My Computer 32-bit or 64-bit?
Also, please include whether you experience these issues when making a copy as well.
Please let me know what you find. Thanks for posting on the HP Forums.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks" for helping!
I work on behalf of HP
"Remember, I'm pulling for you, we're all in this together!" - Red Green.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series