09-26-2012 06:01 PM
Out of the blue my computer, running Windows 7, quit printing .jpg files from my computer. It will print them from the internet. It will print .pdf files and document files; just not .jpg files from my pictures. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the printer and it has not fixed the problem. What is going on?
09-27-2012 08:00 PM
Try running the HP Print and Scan Doctor . It helps resolve and diagnose printing issues.
Let us know what the diagnostic test says.
If I solved your post please mark it as solved to help others.
I'm a printer tech with HP.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series