09-26-2012 06:01 PM
Out of the blue my computer, running Windows 7, quit printing .jpg files from my computer. It will print them from the internet. It will print .pdf files and document files; just not .jpg files from my pictures. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the printer and it has not fixed the problem. What is going on?
09-27-2012 08:00 PM
Try running the HP Print and Scan Doctor . It helps resolve and diagnose printing issues.
Let us know what the diagnostic test says.
If I solved your post please mark it as solved to help others.
I'm a printer tech with HP.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)