12-05-2013 05:59 PM
Here is the link to full futured driver and software of 6520 printer compatible with Windows 8.1:
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.
***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
06-29-2014 01:25 PM
I am running Windows 8.1 and uninstalled and reinstalled the softare about 5 times but the main page will not launch so i can change the scan destination folder,am i missing a procedure?
08-04-2014 05:00 PM
I am trying to load HP 6520 All In One printer on my computer, I have window 8.1. When I get to the Checking Network Screen, the bar goes half way green, then stays there. The printer does list. If I click on the printer then click Next nothing happens other than the screen disappears and that is it. If I do nothing other than select printer the green bar just stays in the same spot. Am I missing something here?
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Fixing Print Quality Problems for the HP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printers
- HP Printers - Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)