12-05-2013 05:59 PM
Here is the link to full futured driver and software of 6520 printer compatible with Windows 8.1:
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.
***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
06-29-2014 01:25 PM
I am running Windows 8.1 and uninstalled and reinstalled the softare about 5 times but the main page will not launch so i can change the scan destination folder,am i missing a procedure?
08-04-2014 05:00 PM
I am trying to load HP 6520 All In One printer on my computer, I have window 8.1. When I get to the Checking Network Screen, the bar goes half way green, then stays there. The printer does list. If I click on the printer then click Next nothing happens other than the screen disappears and that is it. If I do nothing other than select printer the green bar just stays in the same spot. Am I missing something here?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)