07-15-2014 09:47 AM
The material referred to in your solution is for laser printers and multi-function printers. The Office Jet 6100 is a simplesingle function ink jet printer. I could not discover how the material you identified helps me.
09-06-2014 10:48 AM
I have a HP Laser 1012 printer and i could not find the drivers for Windows 7. The only way i could get this printer working was using the HP Laserject 1015 drivers.
But i have lost the ability to print on both sides as in the past, when i had that option for XP drivers i could just select that option and the printer would first print all odd pages first and then after i place the bunch back in the tray would print even papers.
I love this printer but sad that i have lost the ability to use some of its features.
Is there a driver somewhere for windows 7 or the source code for windows xp driver somewhere.
Any help will be appreciated.
06-08-2015 01:47 PM
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Fixing Print Quality Problems for the HP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printers
- HP Printers - Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)