Question
Windows 8 Solutions for Laserjet Printers, MFP's, All-in-One's and Scanjets
Replies (22)

Top Student
Roger41
Message 21 of 23 (424 Views)

Re: Windows 8 Solutions for Laserjet Printers, MFP's, All-in-One's and Scanjets

Hi. I have managed to solve my problem sometime ago and thought I had mark it as solved. Sorry for the inconenience.

Top Student
Gallant4
Message 22 of 23 (252 Views)

Re: Windows 8 Solutions for Laserjet Printers, MFP's, All-in-One's and Scanjets

The material referred to in your solution is for laser printers and multi-function printers.  The Office Jet 6100 is a  simplesingle function ink jet printer.  I could not discover how the material you identified helps me.

Honor Student
Russel_naz
Message 23 of 23 (136 Views)

Re: Hp's p2015dn duplex laserjet

Hi,

I have a HP Laser 1012 printer and i could not find the drivers for Windows 7. The only way i could get this printer working was using the HP Laserject 1015 drivers.

But i have lost the ability to print on both sides as in the past, when i had that option for XP drivers i could just select that option and the printer would first print all odd pages first and then after i place the bunch back in the tray would print even papers.

I love this printer but sad that i have lost the ability to use some of its features.

Is there a driver somewhere for windows 7 or the source code for windows xp driver somewhere.

Any help will be appreciated.

thanks

Russell

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation