07-15-2014 09:47 AM
The material referred to in your solution is for laser printers and multi-function printers. The Office Jet 6100 is a simplesingle function ink jet printer. I could not discover how the material you identified helps me.
09-06-2014 10:48 AM
I have a HP Laser 1012 printer and i could not find the drivers for Windows 7. The only way i could get this printer working was using the HP Laserject 1015 drivers.
But i have lost the ability to print on both sides as in the past, when i had that option for XP drivers i could just select that option and the printer would first print all odd pages first and then after i place the bunch back in the tray would print even papers.
I love this printer but sad that i have lost the ability to use some of its features.
Is there a driver somewhere for windows 7 or the source code for windows xp driver somewhere.
Any help will be appreciated.
06-08-2015 01:47 PM
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)