07-15-2014 09:47 AM
The material referred to in your solution is for laser printers and multi-function printers. The Office Jet 6100 is a simplesingle function ink jet printer. I could not discover how the material you identified helps me.
09-06-2014 10:48 AM
I have a HP Laser 1012 printer and i could not find the drivers for Windows 7. The only way i could get this printer working was using the HP Laserject 1015 drivers.
But i have lost the ability to print on both sides as in the past, when i had that option for XP drivers i could just select that option and the printer would first print all odd pages first and then after i place the bunch back in the tray would print even papers.
I love this printer but sad that i have lost the ability to use some of its features.
Is there a driver somewhere for windows 7 or the source code for windows xp driver somewhere.
Any help will be appreciated.
05-22-2015 04:39 PM
I am trying to use a psc 750 xi with Windows 8.1 running on a Surface. I have downloaded the Print and Scan Doctor: it gets stuck just before half way through and about 20 mins later the print prints "GET /DevMgmt/DiscoveryTree.xml HTTP/1.1 HOST:" I have downloaded the drivers multiple times. I cannot uninstall the printer in Control Panel - it doesn't show up. What to do next?
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series