01-29-2014 08:34 AM
I'm trying to directly wireless print from an iPad and android device to a HP color Laserjet 400. I've enabled wireless Direct print setup and connected both the iPad and android device to the HP color Laserjet wireless network. Bluetooth is off on both devices. When I restarted the printer the iPad briefly saw it on Airprint but then I started to get the message "Printer is offline" even though the printer screen said "ready". After a bit the iPad stopped seeing the printer all together. The Andriod device never sees the printer.
02-03-2014 10:55 AM
I am providing you the link on documents that has information on your issue. This might help you.
Airprint over a wireless network
Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) and Earlier: How to Use HP's Built-in Print Solution for Android
Troubleshoot Airprint issues
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as Accepted Solution
I am an HP employee!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)