01-29-2014 08:34 AM
I'm trying to directly wireless print from an iPad and android device to a HP color Laserjet 400. I've enabled wireless Direct print setup and connected both the iPad and android device to the HP color Laserjet wireless network. Bluetooth is off on both devices. When I restarted the printer the iPad briefly saw it on Airprint but then I started to get the message "Printer is offline" even though the printer screen said "ready". After a bit the iPad stopped seeing the printer all together. The Andriod device never sees the printer.
02-03-2014 10:55 AM
I am providing you the link on documents that has information on your issue. This might help you.
Airprint over a wireless network
Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) and Earlier: How to Use HP's Built-in Print Solution for Android
Troubleshoot Airprint issues
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as Accepted Solution
I am an HP employee!
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Fixing Print Quality Problems for the HP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printers
- HP Printers - Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)