04-22-2013 06:45 PM - last edited on 04-22-2013 07:20 PM by MrMatthew
Printer: HP Photosmart 7510
Computer HP running Windows 7 Home edition
History: Printer and Computer have been in service for more than 2 years, No new or recent Hardware or Software
Send printer request to print a document, printer responds with normal process noices but then advises add paper to main tray.
Only one tray installed, reset paper. check for paper jam, remove dual side mechanisim and check for paper jam, none detected still no print still advises add paper.
[Personal Information Removed]
04-22-2013 07:21 PM
The 7510 has only one main paper tray (another one is for smaller photo papers). Can you hear a "ding" when sliding the paper in ? If not, the sensor can't tell the printer ther is paper in the tray.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series