04-22-2013 06:45 PM - last edited on 04-22-2013 07:20 PM by MrMatthew
Printer: HP Photosmart 7510
Computer HP running Windows 7 Home edition
History: Printer and Computer have been in service for more than 2 years, No new or recent Hardware or Software
Send printer request to print a document, printer responds with normal process noices but then advises add paper to main tray.
Only one tray installed, reset paper. check for paper jam, remove dual side mechanisim and check for paper jam, none detected still no print still advises add paper.
[Personal Information Removed]
04-22-2013 07:21 PM
The 7510 has only one main paper tray (another one is for smaller photo papers). Can you hear a "ding" when sliding the paper in ? If not, the sensor can't tell the printer ther is paper in the tray.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)