03-25-2013 06:39 AM
We have a Z3200 44" color printer. We are trying to print on transparency roll, but it will not read the roll of transparency. Getting error messages saying that front edge can't be detected or no roll can be detected, cancel. Any tips on how to get it to read the transparency?
03-25-2013 01:10 PM
This forum is focused on consumer level products. For the Designjet you may have better results posting in the HP Designjet forum here.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series