02-27-2013 10:19 PM
How do I reset the administrator password if the current administrator password is or becomes lost or unknown?
I saw some information for other models that indicates pressing the right arrow or that along with the X (cancel) button while powering up, but those methods don't appear to work for:
CF145A LaserJet Pro 200 color MFP M276nw Firmware Datecode 20120907
I'm fine with losing and needing to reinput/reload any and/or all existing NVRAM settings (e.g. all the entered configuration settings).
06-12-2013 02:22 PM - edited 06-12-2013 03:49 PM
If the nvram is not resetting the password, then you will need to either private message me or call the HP Support for further instructions.
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as Accepted Solution
10-14-2013 09:46 AM
10-14-2013 02:19 PM
10-15-2013 10:07 AM - edited 10-15-2013 10:13 AM
10-15-2013 10:31 AM
Ok great, so your LaserJet has now been reset?
I work on behalf of HP
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to the left of the reply button to say “Thanks” for helping!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)