02-27-2013 10:19 PM
How do I reset the administrator password if the current administrator password is or becomes lost or unknown?
I saw some information for other models that indicates pressing the right arrow or that along with the X (cancel) button while powering up, but those methods don't appear to work for:
CF145A LaserJet Pro 200 color MFP M276nw Firmware Datecode 20120907
I'm fine with losing and needing to reinput/reload any and/or all existing NVRAM settings (e.g. all the entered configuration settings).
06-12-2013 02:22 PM - edited 06-12-2013 03:49 PM
If the nvram is not resetting the password, then you will need to either private message me or call the HP Support for further instructions.
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as Accepted Solution
10-14-2013 09:46 AM
Can you please let me know the exact model number of your LaserJet - Click here to find out. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
10-14-2013 02:19 PM
Thank you for the quick reply JohnWaller. I have sent you a Private message, please check your inbox.
10-15-2013 10:07 AM - edited 10-15-2013 10:13 AM
Glad it worked JohnWaller, I will be inboxing you shortly, please keep an eye on your inbox
10-15-2013 10:31 AM
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series