10-18-2012 12:24 PM
hp c5540 has carriage jam. none of the help topics helped. how can i fix his issue?
Solved! View Solution.
10-19-2012 01:39 PM - edited 10-19-2012 01:39 PM
Hi MrCarmen, I wanted to let you know that there is a really great video on YouTube to fix this particular issue with this model of printer.
I hop this helps!
10-23-2012 09:30 AM - edited 10-23-2012 09:30 AM
In case that link does not work, here is the full URL for the YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqE6-PDcX44
I hope this helps!
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series