03-07-2013 02:27 PM
All of a sudden this practically brand new and hardly used printer is not working properly. I tried new 3rd party ink cartridges and when that failed I went out and purchased new HP cartridges. I probably have spent more mony on ink than what I paid for the printer... Any suggesstions?
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Fixing Print Quality Problems for the HP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printers
- HP Printers - Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)