03-07-2013 02:27 PM
All of a sudden this practically brand new and hardly used printer is not working properly. I tried new 3rd party ink cartridges and when that failed I went out and purchased new HP cartridges. I probably have spent more mony on ink than what I paid for the printer... Any suggesstions?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)